Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Newborn Blog

Here is the thing- I am not looking for readership. If you happen to stumble upon my site and read the shit I spew and still like it , well, then its your happy times funeral. It will be an addiction not of mammoth proportions but a silent sneaky what the hell is Blow writing this time around kind of an itch.

Foul language will be used, some hot erotic stories will be put and a whole lot of blow me posts will find their way here. So if you happen to be below eighteen ( you know all that legal shit), or are one of those born again religious sorts it would be good that you'd move on and pay me no heed.

There will be no advertisments on this blogspot- Google and co pay shitty pennies and I can do well without them. There will no YouTube videos, no Twitter connection ( oh yeah- Wired thinks Twitter and Face book are the rage- they suck ass) and no politically correct I must toe the fucking line speech.

So if you do happen to read my  blog and still wanna stick around then it will be at your peril. 

As of now I am alone here and its feels beautiful.


No comments: