Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who cares

I have big boobs. There is no denying the fact and there is also no denying that I like to wear clothes that accentuate my cleavage. Censureship doesn't come from the male folks but its the women who glare at my audacity to wear plunging necklines. 

They look, look away and look back again. Its as if I have either grown a third boob or they can't believe that I am wearing what I am wearing. Whats the big deal? It isn't as if I have a wardrobe malfunction and show my nipples or wear transparent clothes that show the fleshy mountains with cherries on top. I simply show bits and pieces of myself that I am proud of.

Thankfully I live in a free country where the look but no touch mantra works. And they look- they look as if there is no looking back and have words on their tongues dying to be expressed. But then again who cares. 

No comments: